Sedang Hangat - Be With You Artinya Update

Cool Be With You Artinya References. [verse 1] i'm standing on the bridge. Akulah orang yang ingin jadi kekasihmu.

11 Quote Inspiratif di Film Star Wars yang Bikin Kamu Lebih Bijak
11 Quote Inspiratif di Film Star Wars yang Bikin Kamu Lebih Bijak from www.idntimes.com

Web berikut ini lirik dan terjemahan lagu be with you yang dipopulerkan oleh akon pada 31 juli 2022. [verse 1] i'm standing on the bridge. You to be honest with me.

And I Don’t Care What They Say I’m Gonna Be.


I think everything reminds me of you. Supaya memudahkanmu dalam mencerna makna dari setiap penggalan lirik be with you milik treasure, berikut. Atau dalam bahasa gaulnya, i am.

Web Let Me Be The One To Hold You.


Web when it's through, it's through. I'm better because you are who i love to say those words to. [verse 1] i'm standing on the bridge.

I'm The One Who Wants To Be With You.


So come on, baby, come on over. Web berikut terjemahan bahasa indonesia. Web i want to be with you i want to be with you i want to be with you do you even want me too?

Kehadiranmu Menambah Warna Dan Kebahagiaan Dalam Hidupku.


I'm the one who wants to be with you. Biar aku menjadi orang yang mendekapmu. Show me what he’s done to you.

Sharing All The Aspects Of My Life.


You to be honest with me. (laughter) you could be attacked by white blood cells in the arteries. Web i'm better with you.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak